Thursday, November 22, 2012

Coron in 10 Hours

...but I have not packed yet. I have the following in mind though which I will try to fit in my backpack for this 4-days-3-nights trip:
  • 3 sets of clothes
  • 2 sets swimwear
  • 1 set sleepwear (yes I usually do have one for a whole trip)
  • an extra shirt and shorts
  • inner garments
  • toiletries and vanity kit (for the conservative - only loose powder, lotion and cologne, yes no make-ups)
  • sunblock
  • insect repellant
  • shades
  • big scarf
  • trekking sandals
  • slippers
  • cap
  • camera and charger
  • notebook and pen (for my notes, etc)
  • tumbler (will bring one for my daily cup of coffee)
  • some snacks - bread and cup noodles (heard that groceries in Coron is a little expensive)
  • 1 set of corporate wear (will report for work Monday afternoon if I have time)
Preparing for Coron has been exciting since this morning while we were doing our last minute changes in the itinerary. We decided to leave the Calauit Safari tour for some other time. We are doing the Malcapuya-Banana-Malaroyroy instead. So it means, we'd be beach bumming and island hopping for 2 days. Woah! I hope I have enough sunblock for that.

Earlier tonight, I learned that Mai and Mars have packed already...but I have not. Will be doing the cramming again in less than 30 minutes. My usual self...Haha.

Here we go Coron! I can't wait for tomorrow.

Flight is at 8:30. I hope I'd make it early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...