Monday, July 9, 2012

Cheap Airfare to Bora for Four

Got it for only P4,104. It is a two-way ticket for 4 persons (myself, mama, papa and my youngest brother) to Kalibo, Aklan. I can't contain my happiness in luckily crossing the website (www.airphilexpress.com) in the afternoon of June 7, 2012. The catch was: travel for P88 in selected local destination from Jan.15 to Feb 28, 2013. Adding the fuel charge and taxes, I got that pretty reasonable price I am already very happy about.

I could finally arrange a trip for us four. And how nice --- I'll be celebrating my 28th birthday in the island of Boracay, which again, was voted as one of the top beaches in world by a travel website. Whew! Excited to plan this trip. Saving for the finances too.


Most airline companies would have occasional sale and promos (a really good way to support the tourism industry in the country) so it helps to check on them once in a while or sign up for their email alerts. I have one for Cebu Pacific (www.cebupacificair.com). I wonder if Air Philippines also have the same feature...

4 comments:

  1. Great blog great pics love this happy I found it

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ashlee! whatever was captured in those pictures is lovelier in person. And you'd be welcome to see them here in the Philippines.

      Delete
  2. Hey you got a nice deal.Enjoy your journey.
    Cheap Air Flight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes. I'm looking forward to do this trip...first time in Bora and first with my parents.

      I really take advantage of deals like this. It makes travelling available to nearly anyone..especially for budget travellers.

      Delete

Suggested Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...